Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thing #23 Podcasts, Smodcasts!

I have used podcasts before so this was one of the easier exercises for me. The podcast.net site was not working so I moved to the next one down the list, podcastalley.com. I first tried to search for book reviews. There were loads. I narrowed down my search by choosing to search for my favorite books reviewed. I added two Harry Potter podcasts to my bloglines account. One was a smaller scale and required you to download the individual session. The second one I chose was mugglecast, run through the popular hp website, mugglenet. I have used this podcast before and really enjoy the ease of operation. As with anything else, though, once you get popular you are going to start using advertising. Its weird. you don't exactly expect a commercial and then, there it is. The podcast sites are extremely easy to navigate and you can find something on just about anything. As Ive mentioned before, I don't spend a ton of time on the computer but every so often i will tune in for an interview or special event.

No comments: