Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thing #24 The Finish Line

Once I got around to putting the time and effort into this project, i really enjoyed it. I know that I won't regularly use most of the applications and websites that we learned about but some I will be integrating into my often viewed and used. I think that it was important to offer this program to all the people working at the library and with the public. These are the sites that people are most often using. Myspace may not be an "intellectual" site but its what I see the majority of people using when I am working. Its important that I at least have a general idea about what it is that people are asking about. Im sure Pete would love it if more staff were able to answer the computer based questions that he is often called upon to do. This was a great program and im thankful for all the time and effort you put into promoting it, Jerianne! Do I get my MP3 player now? ;)

2 comments:

Learning 2.0 @ LPLS said...

Wow! Way to come back from behind! You're officially the first one to complete the Learning 2.0 program. Way to go!

I'll let you know when the MP3 players will be available (they haven't arrived yet).

Thanks for participating in this program; I'm glad you enjoyed the process!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.